Have you ever wanted to experiment with new technology just to find you don’t have the needed hardware resources to set it up and play around with it? How about trying an online service without having a credit card or a PayPal account? Don’t you just wish that you can have access to online labs where you can try all the configurations you need to learn new technical skills?
Well, look no more, you can do most of the above through Microsoft TechNet Live Labs. TechNet Live Labs are a set of virtual hands-on labs that allow everyone to experience and train on Microsoft products and technologies. You can follow guided tutorials or just wander through the environment as you like.
TechNet Labs are:
- Risk-free: Virtual environments for testing Microsoft newest products and technologies.
- Simple: Guided, hands-on labs that you can complete in 90 minutes or less.
- Fast: No complex setup or installation required to use TechNet Virtual Labs online immediately.
Virtual labs include – but not limited to –:*
- Windows Servers.
- System Center Family.
- Cloud and Cloud Services.
- SQL Server.
- Developer Tools.
Some of the hot labs for Developers and Testers are:
- Monitoring Applications with Application Insights.
- Introduction to Platform Testing with Microsoft Test Manager 2015.
You can access all the labs and much more here.
Happy Training ..